Safe Listening For Young Ears.
Little ears might be delicate but little people can be anything but, especially when listening to their favorite tracks. Motorola’s new Squads headphones, for children aged 3-8, are specially designed to protect a child’s developing hearing with an 85dB safe audio limit and anti-allergic cushion pads but are rugged enough to withstand their developing strength. Adjustable headband to grow with your child.
- For ages 3 or above
- Easy sharing upto four headphones using the splitters
- Ultra light weight and foldable for travel
- 3.5mm cord with built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- DIY decorative sticker with colour pencils
- Volume limited to 85dB
- Built-in audio AUX input for sharing (at Earcup)
- Shockproof, ﬂexible and durable quality plastic body
- Play friendly robust headphones
What the Unit Ships With
- Kids Wired Headphones
- 3.5mm Cable
- Charging Cable
- User’s Guide Stickers